STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL,QUANTITY SURVEYING AND CONTRACT) EXAMINATION, 2012
FEE: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY (Rs. 100/-)
Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, as per Govt. orders.
Important Date :
- Date of Exam: 08.04.2012
- Closing Date : 20.03.2012
Name of Post : Junior Engineer
NO OF VACANCIES / RESERVATION : Firm number of vacancies will be determined in due course.
- CPWD : 192 for Junior Engineers(Civil) & 186 for Junior Engineers(Electrical)
- CWC: 82 for Junior Engineers(Civil) & 23 for Junior Engineers(Mech)
- MES: 155 for Junior Engineers(Civil) & 91 for Junior Engineers(Electrical/Mech) 13 for JE(Quantity Surveying & Contracts)
AGE LIMIT :
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
- Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers(Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
Name of Post
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), CPWD||Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or equivalent qualification.|
|2||Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Department of Posts||Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government. |
|3||(a) Junior Engineer (Civil), MES |
(b) Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES
(c)Junior Engineer(QS&C) MES
|(Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised Unversity |
I)Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board; and
(II) Two years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Civil Engineering works.
Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University;
(I) Three years diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board; and
(II) Two years experience in Planning, Execution and Maintenance of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering works.
(i)3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognised intitiution/University/Board or equivalent;
(ii) Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying Sub Div.II of the institute of Surveyors(India).
|4||Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), CWC and Farakka Barrage.||Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University or Institution|
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
The examination will be conducted in two stages:
A. Written Test (500 marks)
B. Interview (100 marks)
- Gen/OBC –> 100
- SC/ST—> Nil