INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan - II, Pusa, New Delhi
- Last Date : 15 Feb, 2013
Dates of Examination:
- UG : Saturday, the 20 th April 2013 during 10:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
- PG : Sunday, the 21st April 2013 during 10:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
- SRF (PGS) : Sunday, the 21st April 2013 (Paper-I: 10:00 A.M. - 11:30 A.M.) (Paper-II: 02:00 P.M. - 04:30 P.M.)
- For AIEEA-UG-2013(UG Examination): Between 17 and 23 years as on 31 st August 2013 (must have been born between 01.09.1990 to 01.09.1996). Upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST/PH.
- For AIEEA-PG-2013(PG Examination): Not less than 19 years as on 31st August 2013 (must not have been born after 01.09.1994).
- For SRF-PGS-2013: Between 21 and 30 years as on 21.04.2013, the date of examination. Upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST/PH and 3 years in case of OBC categories. For in-service candidates, as specified, maximum upper age limit will be 45 years.
- For AIEEA-UG-2013: Must have passed and obtained not less than 50% marks in aggregate for admission under General, UPS and OBC categories or 40% marks in aggregate for admission under SC, ST and PH categories in 10+2 examination or equivalent/Inter (Agriculture), with PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ PCA/ PCH subject combinations. Candidate having a compartment/ supplementary in any of the subjects will not be eligible unless proof of having cleared the examination with requisite percentage is available. Candidate appearing for 10+2 examination can also apply but shall produce 10+2 pass certificate with required % marks at the time of counseling. Pass in English in 10+2 examination is essential for admission in some of the Universities.
- For AIEEA-PG-2013: Bachelor’s degree (or appearing in final year examination), in the field of Agriculture, Veterinary, Agricultural Engineering, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science, Sericulture, Dairy Technology, Forestry, Agri. Marketing and Cooperation, Food Science, Biotechnology, Basic and allied sciences under 10+2+5 or 10+2+4 years degree programmes (Few seats are also available for candidates having Bachelor degree with 10+2+3 year degree programme) with required Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) of 6.60/10, 3.25/5, 2.60/4 for General, OBC and UPS categories whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) categories, the said requirement is 5.60/10, 2.75/5, 2.20/4, respectively. In other cases, where grade-points are not awarded and only marks are awarded, the candidate must have secured at least 60% marks for General, OBC and UPS categories whereas for SC/ST/PH, the requirement is 50% marks (Equivalence between OGPA and % marks will not be acceptable). For admission in M.V.Sc. programmes, the candidate must have completed B.V.Sc./ B.V.Sc. & A.H. with Internship. The in-service candidates, seeking admission to ICAR-Deemed-to-be universities, should see the respective University’s website for further details.
- For SRF-PGS-2013: Indian Nationals, must have passed Master degree in the concerned discipline with a minimum of 55 percent marks or equivalent OGPA from any recognized university in India or abroad. For SC/ST and PH candidates, the minimum percent of marks will be relaxed by 5 percent or equivalent OGPA. The equivalence of OGPA to percent marks, where needed, will be certified by the Registrar of the concerned University and must be produced by the candidates. Candidates appearing in the final semester would also be eligible provided they complete the Post-Graduate degree in all respects by the date of examination and produce the degree completion certificate from the Registrar to this effect. The candidates who have already joined PhD and completed more than two years as on the date of examination, are not eligible to apply. The above conditions will also apply to in-service candidates.
Application form Fee:
AIEEA-UG-2013: 500/- for General, OBC and UPS categories and 250/- for S.C., S.T. and P.H. categories.
AIEEA-PG-2013: 600/- for General, OBC and UPS categories and 300/- for S.C., S.T. and P.H. categories.